Monday, October 06, 2008

End Of Discussion. For Now.

Not that you would ever notice it here since I rarely go political on this blog, but my complete avoidance at all costs of the vice-presidential debates the other night made me realize that I've reached my personal fill of political discourse for this term. My mind is made up, and I'm dead tired of this subject coming up several times a day every single day at work. It's time to step back, affect an air of blissful ignorance, and let whatever happens happen at the polls.

Thus, with one month to go until Election Day, I hereby state for the record that I am taking a break from all discussion, comment, and riffing on political affairs in all forums, whether we're talking about e-mail lists, blogs, shooting the shit at work, or any other public venue where the subject can possibly come up.

Ohhhh, damn. Almost forgot. One last thing before my promise officially goes active ...


Hee hee. Don't forget to vote on November 4!

2 comments:

Mr. Newit said...

Ah, Victor. Let's set up a pact. Since my vote is canceling out your vote let's both stay home and call it done.

What a horrendous election this is.

KeithHandy said...

Don't listen to Mr. Newit... it's a TRICK!!